Budapest Summer School for Christian Leadership 2019
A Summer School about you!
What to expect at the Budapest Summer School for Christian Leadership?
- This summer school is about you: preparing you for a professional future that will be exciting and meaningful. We will coach you in capturing your own future in spite of the fact that you will never be able to predict your future.
- In doing that we will tackle the real tough questions in life: Why me? Why am I running around on this planet? We will look at concepts like “your personal promised land” and how to discover and conquer it. We will be taking a lot of time to operationalise your professional dreams into down-to-earth business, ventures or workplaces.
Why is the Budapest Summer School of Christian Leadership special?
- We combine our personal faith with our professional and academic life. You will find it most inspiring how we will be treating the Bible as a personal handbook for a life journey.
- Together with you we will design the curriculum of the school. Hence the whole event will be tailor made to you, your aspirations and professional and personal background.
- We call it school, but you will not be “at school”. You will be experiencing an interactive workshop atmosphere. The workshop will take place at various places in Budapest, depending on discussion topics. You will be meeting political, religious and other leaders and appreciate Hungarian history at locations where it all happened.
The brochure of the Budapest Summer School of Christian Leadership 2019: click here.
Requirements and Application:
Duration: 01 July 2019 – 26 July 2019
Tuition fee and application deadline:
Tuition fee of 4 weeks programme is 200 €. If you are an early bird (till 15 March 2019 for Hungarians and 15 April 2019 for non-Hungarians), we offer 50 € discount.
You can also apply for full-/partial scholarship.
Application form for Hungarians / non-Hungarians.
Location: Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary Department of Finance (Budapest, Kálvin tér 7/A)