On 20 November, Rector László Trócsányi received a delegation of Georgian Orthodox Churches at the Károlyi-Csekonics Palace, at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister Zsolt Semjén.
Members of the Georgian delegation:
- Metropolitan Theodore, head of the delegation, Metropolitan of Akhaltsikhe, Tao-Klardzheti and Lazeti Diocese,
- Metropolitan Gerasim, Metropolitan of Zugdidi and Tsaishi, President of the Foreign Affairs Department of the Georgian Patriarchate,
- Metropolitan Saba Zaza Gigiberia, Metropolitan of the Diocese of Khoni and Samtredia, President of the Department of Religious Tourism (Pilgrimage)
- Metropolitan Amiran Gvazava, Head of the Real Estate Department
- Giorgi Zviadadze, Protopresbyter for International Relations of the Georgian Orthodox Church, Rector of the Tbilisi Theological Academy and Seminary.
The meeting was also attended by Zoltán Fürjes, Deputy Minister of State for Relations with the Church and Ethnic Communities and Ambassador Anna Sikó. On behalf of our institution, along with Rector László Trócsányi, Péter Balla, Vice-Rector for Religion and Spirituality, Róbert Szuchy, Vice-Rector for Education and Gábor Szalai, International Director, also attended the meeting.